Advanced Skin Consultation and Beauty Therapy Training – Margaret Walsh Consulting
Standardised Training Courses
Each Day: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Investment: $1700.00 + GST per day
for you and your staff.
- Half-day courses are $850 + GST
per day for you and your staff.
(time payment available in New Zealand)
Skills and training to benefit your beauty therapy or hairdressing business
Margaret Walsh Consulting offers a range of courses that can be customised to suit your individual business requirements. Read through the selection below to find the right course for your business – and if you can’t see one that fits, you have the option to create a completely customised training course that suits the needs of your business! Contact Margaret to find out more.
- 1. How to Establish a “Value-Based” Business for Your Salon
– Day 1: For Salon Owners.
– Day 2: For Salon Owners and Staff.
- 2. Supercharge Your Staff to Excel in Customer Service in the Beauty Therapy and/or Hairdressing Business
– A two-day course with an interval of two months between each day in New Zealand.
- 3. Introduction to the Observ Diagnostic Machine
– The ability to respond to real skin needs and prevent future imperfections by using the correct products and in-salon treatments.
- 4. How to Implement Your Dream “Working Culture” into Your Business
– Have your staff as enthusiastic and committed as you are at work! This is a two-day course for salon owners.
- 5. Creating a Successful Goal-Orientated Beauty Therapy / Hairdressing Business Culture
– A one-day course for all salon staff, including reception.
- 6. How to Plan and Organise a Successful Salon VIP Evening
– A one-day course available to the salon owner for a morning session, and including key staff
in the afternoon session.Note: Margaret Walsh is available to host your first evening for you, if required.
- 7. Let’s Have a “Professional Day”
– Would you like a team of employees that breathes professionalism, positivity and excels at customer
service? How to plan and organise an amazing “out-of-office” inspirational day for your team.
A one-day course.
- 8. Makeup Training for New Beauty Therapists in Your Salon
– A one-day course. Four maximum attendees.
- 9. Train the Trainers – for Beauty Therapy Providers
– This one-day course will enable your tutors to use the techniques of positive reinforcement and
goal-orientated interactive lessons to capture the student’s imagination in class and “grow the passion”
for the industry. Ten maximum attendees.
- 10. Post Graduate Training in Beauty Therapy
a. Advanced facial massage sequences. A one-day practical course. Four maximum attendees.
b. Customer Care and Comfort in the Treatment Room plus learn an Advanced Consultation Style.
A one-day practical course.
c. Why did you learn all that “Anatomy and Physiology”?
Introducing the Observ – Skin Diagnostic Machine click here
d. How to advance retail sales and rebooking rates with your clientele. A one-day course.
e. Induction Programme Planning for New Staff Members. A one-day course.
- 11. For Salon Owners – How to Teach Your Staff
a. Exceptional levels of service.
b. Utilise product knowledge and consult with the clients.
c. Powerful communication techniques to enable staff to rebook their clients at more than 75 % every week
of the salon year. A two-day course with 10 maximum attendees. Follow ups provided via email each
month for four months.
Note: This course can be facilitated by Margaret Walsh Consulting for busy salon owners.
- 12. Writing and Implementing a Business Plan for a Small Business
Stuck with how to write a great business plan? Margaret can help.
- 13. Inspired Business Solutions
– Do you, as a salon owner, feel like you are burnt out, or lacking “The Passion”?
Drag your feet to a one-day course with Margaret Walsh – feel inspired, organised and goal orientated again!
Regain your passion and lifestyle.
- 14. Wishing to Start Your Own Business?
– Start with “Strategies For Success and Growth” with Margaret Walsh. Select a one or two-day coaching
Receive strategy, support and business training from Margaret Walsh
Find out more about one-on-one consulting and team training services from Margaret Walsh consulting, or get in touch today to book one of the above courses!