Margaret has an insatiable passion for people and learning. These drives have led her to pursue and excel in many fields over the years! She has achieved a number of qualifications, including:
- Bachelor of Education – Waikato University
- Diploma in Teaching – Hamilton Teachers College
- Certified Post Graduate Trainer – New Zealand Association of Registered Beauty Therapists
- International CIDESCO, CONFEDERATION Beauty Therapy UK (Honours), and ITEC Beauty Therapy (Honours) qualifications
After a very successful teaching career, Margaret decided to enter the beauty therapy industry, and went on to establish one of Auckland’s most awarded beauty therapy and hairdressing businesses; Face and Body in Titirangi. The NZ Waitakere City Business Awards has recognised Face and Body with four prestigious awards, and the business was also recently awarded runner-up for the NZ Beauty Marketing Excellence Award (July 2013). This is a testament to Margaret’s enthusiasm for actively engaging with customers, and the excellent customer retention program she has developed at Face and Body; with a remarkably high rebooking rate of 86%.
With the business well-established and a great team in place, Margaret is now using her wealth of industry knowledge and passion to support other business owners in the beauty therapy industry, under her brand Margaret Walsh Consulting. Her goal is to see beauty therapy businesses grow and thrive, and she takes a really hands-on role with clients to ensure that this happens; working with them to create winning business systems, train and develop their team, and attract and retain the right customers. Clients have referred to Margaret as ‘a bit of a dynamo!’ and she loves being the one stirring things up to get businesses moving in a more profitable and rewarding direction.
As a Business Coach; Margaret’s skills in organising and motivating people are put to good use, and she has a strong desire to support the small business’s success. When she isn’t busy helping people, learning, or growing her business, Margaret enjoys getting outside with her family and trying new places to eat and enjoy life. In her own words, “It’s all about fun really!”
Margaret is the only licensed Australasian distributor for the OBSERV Visual Skin Diagonistic Tool, a revolutionary product developed in Europe. Margaret is the sole importer of this new generation skin diagnostic device.
- Are interested to know more about this diagnostic machine,
- Could see yourself using one of these to analyse your clients’ skin,
- Would be keen to purchase one for your skincare clinic,
- Would like to have one demonstrated at your training school,
…then just contact Margaret Walsh now and click on www.observ.co.nz